Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Chocolate Holiday



Sometimes it just feels like you need a chocolate holiday. You know, the type where you have it from all the four food groups: chocolate milk, chocolate with little bits of almond, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate & wafers (Twix, Oreo, etc). Did I miss anything? Well, you get the picture. Sunday evening Ritchie and I made no bake chocolate drops with oatmeal and peanut butter. Yum. As I sit at work, watching the clock, I wish I'd thought to bring a little chocolate to work. Not a lot mind you, and it's not like I'm a chocoholic...it's just sometimes you need it. I'll blame it on hormones or some inner body need or something.

2 comments:

Momtothree said...

haha that bathtub pic is great!

Rachael said...

Dude! I have been on a MAJOR chocolate fix for the past two weeks. What's up with that?

Post a Comment