Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 Weeks Oceanside

Today Cameron turned 3 weeks old, and we took his first trip to the ocean.  The sky was overcast, making the water a beautiful shade of grey and very still.  We walked along the shoreline near Gyro Park in Victoria.    I was chilled in my light jacket, but Cameron was bundled up warmly in a little Winnie the Pooh snuggly  (by the way, Winnie the Pooh is also Canadian...named after Winnipeg, Manitoba.). 

I enjoyed getting out in the crisp autumn air and seeing the water gently lap against the seaweed and sand, but I'm pretty sure Cameron slept through it all.  He is likely to enjoy the beach visits we'll take this summer much more.  Here are some photos from our adventure today.




5 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

very pretty place! you look great Melissa! and Cameron is adorable!

Rach said...

he is soooooo ADORABLE!!!!

Jenni said...

You look great! And Cameron is a cutie!

Bridget said...

Sometimes, those little bundled babies can keep the chills at bay. Cameron has your eyes, for sure.

Sharley said...

What a fun outing! Cameron is absolutely precious :) And you look so good!

Post a Comment