Now for something positive. I feel like a butterfly having just struggled my way out of a cocoon. Becoming a mother started awkwardly at first, as I had to allow my body to heal, but oh how it's changing into the most amazing experience of my life!
I'm learning so much about humanity, the Creator, relationships, and myself. I love the gospel even more after becoming a mom - I'm better understanding why family is central to God's plan...and it leaves me awe-inspired. My capacity to love has grown, too. I needed that.
From the beginning, I was destined to be a mom. I'll admit that I wasn't always enamored with the prospect, but I'm head over heels for it now! I'm honored to fill this important role in my family. I'm phasing into what I was meant to be, and stretching my wings for the first time, I feel amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment