The ultrasound experience on Friday was so amazing! As far as we could tell, we are having a boy! And his little face, arms, legs, and tummy are all so cute! It was wonderful to see our baby moving around. Hard to believe how developed all his little parts are- he looks like a real baby, not the little blob that I saw at 7 weeks. I already love him so much! I met with my midwife this morning and reviewed the ultrasound results and happily, everything looks great! We are so excited for this new little guy to be part of our family.
6 comments:
So exciting!!! Little boys are great!
Congratulations!!! Where will you birth him?
Congratulations Melissa! That is so awesome! It must feel good to have more "proof" that all is well with your little one. Now you can enjoy the process of coming up with names...So, are you going to deliver at home or in a hospital?
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are a lot of fun!
Congratulations! I am glad he is growing and developing well.
Thanks so much! We are planning a hospital birth. In BC you don't have an OB unless you're a high risk pregnancy, so I chose to go with a midwife instead of a general practitioner. So far, I'm really glad that I did; she's great to work with.
Post a Comment