Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Best Two Years

I'm not referring to serving a mission - my best two years so far began May 23, 2008 - the day that Ritchie and I were married in the Atlanta, Georgia LDS temple.  I couldn't imagine my life being happier or more fulfilled without Ritchie Smith.  So, in honor of our second wedding anniversary, please allow me to indulge for a post with a photo tribute to my incredible husband and the best two years.  (See the new slide show I installed on the sidebar.)

2 comments:

Shayna.Bowman said...

Congratulations, you adorable love birds! Loved the new slideshow - especially that awesome black and blue dress I saw you wearing to the ball! haha. It makes me so happy to see YOU so happy, Melissa! Glad that we'll always be able to celebrate our anniversaries together. Miss you! :-)

Brittany Lewis said...

Hi Melissa! Congrats to you and Ritchie! :) That is so cool. You are about one month ahead of me--I'm due Nov. 10th. And I saw that you're having a boy! How fun!

Post a Comment