I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant, and I find myself more enthralled by this little wonder all the time. I can't exactly say how it's happened, but I'm amazed at how much I already love this child inside that I haven't officially met--and still seem to know so much about. My favorite is feeling his movements inside, noting how he reacts to sounds, and to my own movements.
He's already captured my heart and my entire midsection! The final two months of growth should be interesting. I find myself not dreading delivery as much anymore, because I'm anxious to finally meet my little man and to be able to hold him in my arms...and to be able to set him down sometimes, too!
3 comments:
you look great Melissa!
It is amazing how much they grow so quickly inside and outside of the womb. I am so excited for you!
I can't wait to see our little guy too! You look way bigger at 30 weeks than I currently do at 27 1/2 weeks. Either I have a bunch of growing to do in the next few weeks or you were just bigger faster.
Post a Comment