I've been reading Mormon this morning, and I'm amazed at his sacrifice! Like Joseph Smith, he and his son, Moroni, stood at the edge of their dispensation, called at a young age, and stood faithful as prophets to the nations in a world that ridiculed and rejected them. Their work was so important and lasting! Because of these men we have the Book of Mormon.
So today, I add my witness with theirs. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. Studying it has changed my life, deepened my perspective, and most importantly, strengthened my faith in Jesus Christ.
I love the lives that were given to bring the Book of Mormon to us. I am deeply grateful for their contribution.
In closing, I want to share some of the words of Mormon, "Behold, I make an end of speaking concerning this people. I am the son of Mormon, and my father was a descendant of Nephi. And I am the same who hideth up this record unto the Lord...and whoso shall bring it to light, him will the Lord bless. For none can have power to bring it to light save it be given him of God; for God wills that it shall be done with an eye single to his glory, or the welfare of the ancient and long dispersed covenant people of the Lord. And blessed be he that shall bring this thing to light; for it shall be brought out of darkness unto light, according to the word of God; yea, it shall be brought out of the earth, and it shall shine forth out of darkness, and come unto the knowledge of the people; and it shall be done by the power of God...For the eternal purposes of the Lord shall roll on, until all his promises shall be fulfilled." Mormon 8:13-16,22
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing your testimony :) Love ya!
Post a Comment