Not the most special things in my life. Not even really significant. Just a few of my favorite things, so you can know me a little better. I hope that I see some of you post a few of your favorite things - just for fun. :)
My ukelele is really fun. I bought in on our last trip to Hawaii in a little store on Waikiki. I've been learning to play it from instructional videos on YouTube. And it's working quite well! I love it's sound, portability, and the memories it brings me of Hawaii. I hope to actually become good enough to claim it as a musical talent. :) Maybe one day!
I found these shoes at a store on our trip to Tennessee and I just love them! They are super comfortable and fun to wear with just about any outfit. They are to me, part of the happiness of summertime.
This is the rosebush that just keeps going. It was a valentine's gift from Ritchie in 2010! And after it spent a few weeks at my in-laws while we were on a trip, it came back with new life and WAY bigger. My mother-in-law is rather gifted with plants. It usually sits in my kitchen and keeps me company as I prepare food and do my dishes, but it's so big now, I'm searching for a new place to put it!
Ritchie got to the point where he actually instructed me to play Wii Mario Kart while he was at work. Seriously, he encouraged me to sit around playing video games! I guess he wanted me to enjoy the experience of playing them with him more in the evenings, and he knew that I'd be more enthusiastic at playing Mario Kart if I wasn't such a crummy player. So, with my pink wheel in hand, I spend a several afternoons working on my gaming skills. Haha. It worked, too! I like playing it with him now. :)
This clock hangs in our living room. It was a wedding gift from good friends, and like the clock suggests, it came to us several months after our wedding and reception. We love it; it's a great conversation piece.
This little iPod is my running companion, and I think it is just perfect! I clip it on wherever - like a shirt sleeve or to the top my shorts, and it's tiny enough that I can't feel it and it doesn't fall off. I've had it for several years now, and it really keeps me going!
2 comments:
Fun :) I love the clock, it's awesome. I'll have to think of some of my favorite things too!
I have the same iPod , but a silver one :)
I use it everytime while running as well.
-Fei
Post a Comment