Honestly, I am! I just turned twenty-five. Granted, the fact that I'm nearly 15 weeks pregnant probably doesn't help.
Last night I finally had a chance to try out my Wii Fit Plus - after being back-ordered, and then leaving the day we got it for Salt Lake, I've been waiting a long time! The interface is super easy and user-friendly. I love the games and workouts that I've played so far, and I see potential for a good long term relationship between it and me. It measures all sorts of things, including height, weight, age, balance, and progress. My BMI is good, but I really don't think I deserve to be dubbed forty in Wii Fit years. I suppose I have a lot to work on! (I think my old age is mostly balance related. I hope that as my pregnancy progresses, this program doesn't chastise me for "getting fat".) Here's to growing younger!

3 comments:
Wii Fit told my son yesterday when he was on that it'd been a while since Bridget had exercised and she needed to come back.
What?! Did I pay for this heckling? ha ha ha
Hey! Congratulations on the pregnancy--I had no idea! Children are such a blessing and we have definitely been fortunate to have Isaac come into our lives. You are going to be a great momma! Can't wait to see updates. When are you due? So happy for the two of you!
Thanks, Steph! I'm due Oct 1st, and yes, I will post more updates as they happen. We're so excited!
Post a Comment